Choices! Choices!! Have a wild time in Corbett in April or go to Paradise in Sangla Valley in May

1 view

Rahul Verghese

Feb 27, 2017, 12:09:49 AM2/27/17
to geea...@mac.com
Vary your terrain, vary your altitude, vary your running partners - pump up the excitement.

BE842E06-09EB-4984-B448-C5922F12CCDF.jpeg

Explore India - Discover Yourself!

We would love to have you and your family enjoy Corbett over the long weekend over Good Friday to Easter. Our host partner Acorn Hideaway Resort and Spa at Corbett is getting ready to pamper you.
DSC_0058.jpeg
But we will put you through the paces, over a pebbly trail, and then some respite with a tarred road with leafy trees on either side, as you skirt the Southern side of the Corbett Tiger Reserve’s buffer zone, and then we are seeking permission to run on a trail from there. This 7th edition of the Corbett Running And Living Cross Country Marathon is getting ready for you. Are you ready?DSC07298.jpeg
Click on https://runningandliving.com/our-runs/corbett-marathon to find out more and register by Feb 28th. Check out accommodation options at Acorn and through our accommodation partner at http://istaysporty.in/corbettrunningandlviingmarathon/ where we would urge you to stay as close to Sawaldey village as possible and also plan your forest safari through your  hotel.

The 1st-5th May is when we would like to take you to Paradise - at Banjara Camps and Retreats at Baster village in Sangla Valley Himachal Pradesh.

DSC_0038 (1).jpeg

Experience the upper Himalaya and realise how small human;s are, within the awesomeness of nature and the mountains.

DSC_0099.jpeg

The 6th Himalayan Running And Living Cross Country Marathon is ready for you - click on https://runningandliving.com/our-runs/himalayan-marathon  to find out more and register before Feb 28th.

Caution - do not register for both - do one this year and the next, in 2018.

See you soon

Rahul
ps:To stop receiving these emails please reply with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line