A big high 5 to all the Shimla, Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula finishers at ADHM 2011

Anirban Saha

Nov 28, 2011, 6:31:08 AM11/28/11
to running-and-...@googlegroups.com, runningandli...@googlegroups.com, runnigandli...@googlegroups.com, runningandl...@googlegroups.com

A big ‘ High 5’ and Congratulations to all of us who ran and finished yesterdays’ ADHM in Delhi. The weather was great and a lot of us ran our best and enjoyed the fruits of labour with our certified Personal Best timing. Do share your race experience, photos and timings here. Go and check your snaps at our Facebook Community Page and tag more friends.

They say that the marathon can humble you so I guess we all learnt valuable lessons from our run yesterday. A recovery run would be apt on Thursday whether you are a Novice or an Intermediate. Just ensure you have been refuelling and following the golden rule of rest-rest-rest all the three days before Thursday’s slow run.

The Gurgaon Running And Living Marathon and half is happening on Sunday Dec 18th so go ahead and challenge yourselves a bit more. Register for your chosen distance and make it two in two months.

For the greedier ones, we have a showdown at Panchkula on Sunday Jan 8th, the Panchkula Running And Living Cross Country Half Marathon And More. A hat-trick of races in as many months can be the epicentre of conversations at the office get together, gym workout or a friends’ cocktail.

Looking forward to running with you all in Gurgaon

Run Strong

Anirban