Starting Pains, Inspiration and Gains (PIGs for short!)

Rahul Verghese

Jul 11, 2010, 1:15:39 AM7/11/10
to RunningAndLivingShimla
We all started running at some point of time, when 500m at one stretch
seemed impossible, There are many in the group who are starting off
now and are in that spot - here is a forum to put down your
challenges, experiences, successes and get responses from the tons of
folks who have run several miles now - we have as an estimate, over
30,000 km of running experience in this group alone for you to tap
into, especially as we get into training mode for the running season
in N India which starts now The Gurgaon Running And Living Town and
Country Half Marathon on Aug 8th and then the Shimla Running And
Living Half Marathon and More on Sept 26th
Perhaps you are just starting running, or doing your first 5k or
training for your first half or full marathon - share the fun and the
pain.

Have fun and enjoy your run
Rahul Verghese
http://runningandliving.blogspot.com/