RUNNING AND LIVING - Book review and more

Rahul Verghese

Oct 13, 2015, 9:04:09 AM10/13/15
to runningand...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Was wonderful to run with you folks in Pune on Sunday.
2 reviews of the book - RUNNING AND LIVING are now out and I thought I would share the links with you.

and at

It is now available at Crosswords on Senapati Bapat Road and I presume at Aundh branch too

Would love your feedback if you happen to read the book

Best Regards
Rahul Verghese

Calling Individuals, organisations and brands to explore India and discover yourself, as we spread the joy of running and help rediscover the 5 year old within.
Engage with our platform of 20 runs across 10 States, in a fun way.

Come unleash your potential