Weekend Run in Pondicherry (11th June)

Nilay Dalal

May 31, 2017, 7:58:17 AM5/31/17
to RunningAndLivingPondicherry
Hi,

I am not aware of the groups protocol however just taking my chances pardon me if I am breaking any rules.

I am Nilay Dalal from Mumbai. I am traveling to Pondicherry from 8-12th June, 2017 for a holiday.  I am an avid triathlete and currently training for an event in August. I am looking for any groups that train and can help me with popular / safe running routes etc. AIso I would like to know if there are any running groups that organise long runs on the weekends for me to join.

It would be nice to meet fellow runners and to have someone show me around.

Regards,

Nilay Dalal

Rahul Verghese

Jun 1, 2017, 7:15:53 AM6/1/17
to RunningAndLivingPondicherry
Great to hear Nilay
always great to hear from fellow runners

Hi folks
lets join Nilay - could someone put a post on where on Sat or Sun is convenient to meet up and whats a good time?
Regards
Rahul