Be an early bird for a wild run - come and experience the wilderness of Corbett over a long weekend

1 view

Rahul Verghese

Feb 19, 2017, 7:14:07 AM2/19/17
to runningandlivi...@googlegroups.com
"Mix up your running surfaces just like you do with your food - a bit of trail, a bit of asphalt, and a bit of a mud track, and a bit of a pebbly track"

4C100E5C-A2ED-4D2B-8FBC-FCC67A81D7B3.jpeg

All of this and more is what is awaiting you at Corbett - and all of it in one run. Now that is a treat that will test you in the scenic wilderness of the outskirts of the jungle.

Plan and book your jungle safari in advance with the lodge where you will be staying. Lots of options with out host - Acorn Hideaway Resort and Spa at Sawaldey Village, and our accommodation and travel partner I Stay Sporty at http://istaysporty.in/corbettrunningandlviingmarathon/

Hydrate well as you hang out with friends

Screen Shot 2017-02-17 at 18.57.48.png

And if you are a bit tired while you are on the run, you can rest for a while

Screen Shot 2017-02-17 at 18.58.27.png

We look forward to running into you soon - registrations closing Mar 12th - so plan your long weekend over the Good Friday Easter weekend Apr 14th-16th click on https://runningandliving.com/our-runs/corbett-marathon

There is a 5km run, as well as a 10.55, 21.1 and 42.2km distance - so something for every family member.

See you soon
Regards

Rahul Verghese

ps: to stop receiving these emails please reply to this with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line