Sometimes you want to test how fast you can go or how long - Dec 11th

Rahul Verghese

Oct 8, 2016, 7:26:15 AM10/8/16
to uppal1...@hotmail.com
When you run your fastest, your running form improves, and when it improves, you can run faster

That's a positive and uplifting swirl.

To enable you to run your fastest, the run is in the great outdoors, breathe into the edges of your lungs, and is cold, flat and we keep it uncrowded.

We have got permission to run in and out of the Gurgaon Bhondsi Jail and are working on running through another institution too. This is the only run then where you can run into and out of a Jail, free :-) other than when you play Monopoly.

Check out more and register for your favourite distance from 5km to 63.3km athttps://runningandliving.com/our-runs/gurgaon-marathon-and-a-half

We had a run on the route today with a 6:20am meet up at Club Florence in Sector 56 Gurgaon. See you on Oct 22nd Sat - same time same place.

See you soon
:-)

Best Regards
Rahul Verghese
Running And Living Infotainment

ps: To stop receiving these emails please just reply to this with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line