Cold, Flat and Uncrowded- Run your Fastest in your favourite distance in Gurgaon - on Dec 11th 2016

Rahul Verghese

Jul 4, 2016, 10:18:33 AM7/4/16
to uppal1...@hotmail.com
"Because you deserve a PB before the year is out!"

Hi

You ran this run earlier - in this year's 9th edition we are working towards extending the course past Bhondsi Jail into wide open green spaces to make it a 21.1k loop instead of a 10.55k loop as in the past. We have secured permission from CRPF and Bhondsi Jail and are awaiting permission from Haryana Police Regional Training Centre to run through their campus.
So now you can run through jail and get out free.
:-)

We would love to have you register as an early bird in this chip timed run (other than 5k)
There are runs from 5k to 63.3k so you can up your distance from last year if you want to challenge yourself.

We want you to save big time by being an early bird which- offer is open all of July https://runningandliving.com/our-runs/gurgaon-marathon-and-a-half. Each registrant gets a runners bag.

Look forward to running into you soon.
Regards
Rahul Verghese