Why do people travel all the way for the Rishikesh Running And Living 25K on Oct 15th?

Rahul Verghese

Jun 10, 2017, 5:37:46 AM6/10/17
to runningand...@googlegroups.com

Scenic, adventurous, tough, exhilarating and beyond the ordinary - The Rishikesh 25K India's toughest
River rafting, a zipline, bungee jumping, yoga, arti, meditation, trekking, and kayaking are some of the other aspects of the experience that people seek out when they plan to come to the Rishikesh Running And Living 25K. The run itself is gentle in the 1st 9k and then it gets progressively tougher on varied terrain and a mule track as you go up and down and through two villages of Sarhasu and do a stiff climb to Kota with a 'cold tub' dip in the Ganga at around the 16k mark - like these three runners pictured below :-)
We would love to see you in Rishikesh and bond over the evening bonfires at the Himalayan Hideaway as we make new friends and meet up with some old friends.
There is a gentle 9k, a moderate 15k a tough half and a v tough 25k so something for everyone.

Running And Living | www.runningandliving.com
Connect with us
Running And Living | 1, Delhi, DEL 110001 India
Unsubscribe {recipient's email}
Update Profile | About our service provider
Sent by rahulsv...@runningandliving.com in collaboration with