Anyone running in Mysore 14-22 November.....??

Tony Ryan

Sep 24, 2015, 6:30:04 AM9/24/15
to RunningAndLivingMysore
Hi

I'm coming to work in Mysore for just over a week and would like to do some running when I'm there.  Does anyone plan to be running between 14 and 22 November who would hook up with me a go for a run or two?

I'm a 56 year old British guy who runs regularly.  I am looking for people who know good places to run in Mysore and who are interested in running around 10k / 6.6 miles - maybe more......... depending on the humidity ;-)

Thank you

Tony

Rahul Verghese

Sep 24, 2015, 10:42:49 PM9/24/15
to RunningAndLivingMysore, deepa...@gmail.com, drha...@yahoo.com, heemal...@gmail.com, mani19...@gmail.com, colts...@yahoo.co.in
Would be fabulous to get out for some runs in different parts of Mysore and on Chamundi Hills together
Lets connect

Tony Ryan

Sep 25, 2015, 3:26:06 AM9/25/15
to RunningAndLivingMysore, deepa...@gmail.com, drha...@yahoo.com, heemal...@gmail.com, mani19...@gmail.com, colts...@yahoo.co.in
It would be great to run with some people who know some great routes.  I have to work during the day but will be free most evenings