Meet Ups prior to and at the Mumbai Half and Full Marathon Jan 14th-16th

Rahul Verghese

Jan 5, 2011, 9:02:21 AM1/5/11
to randeep singh arora, Rahul Verghese, delhir...@googlegroups.com, runningandlivi...@googlegroups.com, RunningAndLiv...@googlegroups.com, runningandlivi...@googlegroups.com, runningandlivingle...@googlegroups.com, RunningAndLiv...@googlegroups.com, running-and-...@googlegroups.com, running-and-...@googlegroups.com, runningand...@googlegroups.com, runningandl...@googlegroups.com
So the months of training, nursing a feel niggles and getting back post injury are over and now we are at the last lap before D Day in Mumbai on the 16th. Some of us have trained well and some of us have not been able to for whatever reason. BUT - this is the time to only focus on the positives and keep that in mind because the last week is one for serious positive focus.

A few do's and don'ts for your last week and for the day before and during your race are at http://runningandliving.com/HalfandFullMarathon/#week. Take care and reach the start line injury free and smiling.

Randeep Arora who is running the half, and myself - running the full - would love to meet up with you outside the Stanchart tent outside the holding area at 515am-530am so that we can meet up, give you some much needed headbands for your run, and also its a great way for many of us from many different cities to get together and renew/ or make new friendships and get some more running mates and familiar faces for the run.

I will also be bringing with me some water bottle belts which fit ANY sports water bottle - particularly critical for the Marathoners - remember the sea link last year? These are available for Rs 500/- (vs a regular price off our website of Rs 600/-) for those of you runners who are interested - please email me and send me your cell number if you want one and I will bring it down from Delhi - I will be at the expo on the 14th and we can coordinate how to link up for you to pick this up.

Additionally - I could give you the headbands on the 14th itself for those of you whom i meet with.

Take care, smile, rest and eat well - hydrate- see you soon

Rahul Verghese
www.runningandliving.com