Get together run on Thursday in Mysore

rahulsv...@runningandliving.com

Jun 17, 2010, 10:29:42 PM6/17/10
to colts...@yahoo.co.in, runningandl...@googlegroups.com, deepa...@gmail.com, saty...@yahoo.com, shek...@myltindia.com, mannivan...@gmail.com
Hi Folks
Given various great suggestions by many of you- would love to have a fun 5km run on Thursday at 630 am, starting at Kukkarhalli Lake.Map enclosed.

People who can run longer and have the time can also do a 10km run. Will try and see what we can do about water but wd initially recommend that we all bring our own.
I will plan to come in on Tuesday from Bangalore and travel around all the locations you folks have mentioned and also try and meet the DC and Police for overall permissions
Col Vasan - can we have a standby medical help for Thursday perhaps 615-8am?
My number is 98107-30132

Let me know if you have any suggestions on a decent budget location to stay at - I saw a few things on the internet - Kings Kourt - close to the Station, and Ginger Hotel which is a bit further away from the Lake etc
I just need a bed and internet

In addition I would love to run at Chamundi Hills middle loop on Wed morning so if any of you folks are available it wd be fantastic to meet up and we can do a short run there - wd love to meet up and try and spread the word then about teh free runs and make it a social and healthy get together on Thursday.

Are any of you free on Tuesday during the day? If so - wd love to connect and get to some of these places with a more knowledgeable person

Which are the FM radio stations active in Mysore and which English paper is popular there

Best Regards
Rahul

http://runningandliving.blogspot.com/

Unleash your potential
Get basic tips on running shoes, schedules and more at http://www.runningandliving.com
Mysore Run.jpg

Dr.Harish Kejriwal

Jun 18, 2010, 10:04:45 PM6/18/10
to runningandl...@googlegroups.com
Hi
grt to hear from u.
will definitely join for the thursday run.
will be glad to join for the Chamundi hill short run on wed.
I am attached to Apollo Hospital here and standby medical should not be a problem.
It would be my pleasure to meet u on tuesday afternoon between 2pm to 4pm
king court is a good accomadation
meet u soon.
regards
Harish