Fwd: APPEAL FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE CANDLE LIGHT VIGIL ON SATURDAY FEB 3, 2018 AT 17:30 HRS AT RANGBHOOMI

1 view

Rahul Verghese

Jan 30, 2018, 7:56:09 PM1/30/18
to runningandlivingle...@googlegroups.com
NOT A RUNNING RELATED POST BUT SOMETHING THAT AFFECTS ALL OF US IN GURGAON - PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD -FOR THE SAKE OF OUR FAMILIES

Begin forwarded message:

From: K VIJAY RAO <kvij...@gmail.com>
Subject: APPEAL FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE CANDLE LIGHT VIGIL ON SATURDAY FEB 3, 2018 AT 17:30 HRS AT RANGBHOOMI
Date: 30 January 2018 at 21:51:18 IST
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Thanks for your unstinted support. We are happy that a number of other leading Gurgaon organizations have partnered with us to support the cause.  We have also now got permission for the venue - Rangbhoomi open-air theater (next to the Kingdom of Dreams), Sector 29, Gurgaon. Please see the REVISED appeal on the subject.

Increasing partnership demonstrates the desire of the Gurgaon citizens against the mindless violence experienced in the city. we would welcome more organizations, institutions to join. the issue is far more important & critical than other narrow considerations. gurgaon needs to demonstrate unity in its zero tolerance to violence, miscreants, and uncivilized incidents.

look forward to all joining for the vigil to demonstrate our strength. all we ask for is your 1.5 hours on a Saturday evening!!!!!

KINDLY SHARE IT WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS.

REGARDS,

K VIJAY RAO