Fed up with the dirt you see whenever and wherever you are out for a run?

Rahul Verghese

May 23, 2018, 4:24:15 AM5/23/18
to runningandlivingle...@googlegroups.com

Are you Fed up??
Join us for a solution
We see litter wherever we go - outside our homes, on the roads, in parks, in side lanes, in scenic spots, while on a trek, or on a picnic, in our schools and in general...... anywhere and everywhere. The above picture is that of some garbage we saw last weekend while a few of us were on a run, in the Aravalli just bordering Gurgaon. Plastic bags and junk, chucked out of sight by locals. In some places it is chucked by tourists, in others by picnickers who have come to enjoy the view - YES - it is chucked by us and by people like us.

For those of you in Gurgaon, join us this Sunday for a 7-10km run with a paper /cloth or plastic bag as we run together and pick up some of the dry garbage we find along the way, and lets chuck it when we get back to a garbage bin - but not before taking loads of snaps of the before, during and after, to post ion our respective facebook pages, twitter accounts and linked in accounts and more, to tell all our nears and dears that they can do the same. It will give each one of us a tremendous sense of fulfillment - in making that start.

Lets make a start this Sunday May 27th - come to Club Florence Sec 56 Golf Course Road Extension in Gurgaon at 530am sharp - armed with our attitude, bag, and water bottle - and lets make a start.

If you cannot make it to Club Florence in Gurgaon - just head out wherever you live, go on a walk armed with your camera phone and a bag and do the same.
Also if you can - please post it on our Running And Living Facebook Group
Regards
Rahul Verghese