weekly long run

mudit gulati

Jun 23, 2011, 5:52:47 AM6/23/11
to RunningAndLivingIndore
I am sort of new to Indore.Allmajor roads are of concrete. pls.
suggest good road and location for weelky long run .

Priti

Jun 23, 2011, 6:17:29 AM6/23/11
to runningandl...@googlegroups.com
Shashank(one of the avid runners) runs on a highway in the direction
that goes to Pithampur.
I run in vijaynagar and that road takes you to MR10 towards Ujjain.
But Indore is all concrete not very many good trails
We sometimes climb Ralamandal, a old hunting lodge of Holkars on the
hill. Interesting place overall.

Let's get in touch sometime so we can run together!

Sent from my Iphone.

avnish

Jul 28, 2011, 6:01:45 AM7/28/11
to runningandl...@googlegroups.com
Mudit which area you live. Indore has taken to running as yet. Recently I have shifted to new locality. Although  I have sort of  provoked many people to run but I have to do solo running most of the time.

Imagine what can be achieved if we run in groups. Sunday long run would be a good idea. For sunday 31st I have planned to do 26K . Have not yet decided the route. So it could be flexible. Let me know if any of you can join?

Avnish