Plan your Run-ekend at Corbett and Run-acation in Paradise at Sangla Valley

Rahul Verghese

Feb 3, 2015, 9:23:01 PM2/3/15
to kohli...@yahoo.co.in
Hi

This is the time for vacation planning - both long and short breaks. What better than including a run within the trip?

The long Easter Weekend 3rd-5th April) awaits you for the 5th Corbett Running And Living Cross Country Marathon, with 5k, 10.55k, 21.1 and 42.2k runs. The last three are chip timed runs which are also qualifiers for Standard Chartered Marathon and Airtel Half Marathons.
A great time to unwind with the family, check out a jungle trip into India;s first National Park, and then run like the wind. Follow that up with the post race party at Mapple Leisure Resort on Saturday night.
Information and registration is at http://runningandliving.com/our-runs/corbett-marathon
Registrations close on 1st March 2015.

And then there is the High Altitude 11000 ft + 4th edition of the Himalayan Running And Living Cross Country Marathon on April 24th which is like a run in paradise. The beauty of Sangla Valley in Himachal with the spectacular peaks of the Himalaya, will floor you. It;s a boutique run which is delightful - plan now and train well wherever you are. The acclimatisation en route to Sangla and before the run gets you in shape for the longer runs. More information and registration at http://runningandliving.com/our-runs/himalayan-marathon. Last date is March 2nd.

Plan soon and we would love to run into you at these locations :-)
Explore India, Discover Yourself!!

Regards
Rahul

ps: To stop receiving these mails just reply with 'Unsubscribe' in the subject line

pps: if you like what you see - forward this on to friends and colleagues and family and spread the running virus - it's contagious. Its a great platform to get your team members to join in - free!

ppps: Running And Living is a marketing company focused on providing a fun filled running experience. Great for runners and great for brand and organizational activation. We have a national calendar of 30 runs, organize corporate workshops - focused around motivation, leadership and productivity enhancement, our content on running reaches 2 m households periodically. We would love to work with your brand with a metrics driven approach to provide you a 3x leverage in the short term and a potent brand engagement platform in the medium term

We work with brands to unleash their potential in an engaging and fun way, via running

30 runs annually, 11 states, 75 running groups across the country
Engage with us at http://www.facebook.com/RunningAndLiving
Explore India, discover yourself