Exciting and Tough runs up North - Run anytime and anywhere if you train appropriately

Rahul Verghese

May 12, 2016, 1:52:53 AM5/12/16
to runningandlivingle...@googlegroups.com
Dry heat
Humid weather
India's Toughest 25k
India's most beautiful city 25k
Cross country in the wilds
A bit of altitude through nature and history

Take your pick and come and run with us in a delightful cross country run in the Aravalli on June 12th in Gurgaon or try and Town and Country cross country run in Gurgaon on 31st July. Shimla on the 25th of Sept, or in Rishikesh 16th of Oct,
But please do not sign up for all four :-)

We are just back from an annual phenomenal week long experience experience in the Himalaya. We would love to have you put this into your 2017 plan on the 1st - 5th of May :-).

The 6th Gurgaon Running And Living XC Half Marathon is a wild one starting in Rose Valley - Bandhwari village on the outskirts of Gurgaon. It is surprisingly cool early morning. The half marathon is recommended for folks who finish in 2:30 or faster. Others who are keen to run this, are more than welcome to run in the wild 10k and 5k runs. The parantha and chhaas party at the end is always a hit. Would love to see you there. Information and registration as registrations close soon - click here
And if you are based in the NCR and up to some adventure this Saturday May 14th, we would love to have you join us at 5am at Club Florence on Golf Course Extension road - more info on how to get there, for 1st timers, in on the web link of this run, above. We will leave at 5:05 for the start of this XC run and will do 5, 10 and 15k and perhaps 21.1k. Definitely bring your water bottles along for this community run and a cap and sunglasses with along sleeved T shirt would be good sun protection.

The 8th Shimla Running And Living 25K has a 6k, 13k, 21.1k and  25k which feel like double the distance - so you get your bang for the buck per km :-) as we go through history and nature apart from the ups and downs. Plan to come a few days before the run so that you get used to the 7000 ft altitude and soak in a bit of Shimla. Information and registration to avail early bird rates - click here

The 6th Rishikesh Running And Living 25K is for the folks who are a bit madder than normal - as previous year participants will testify - but it is gorgeous and along the Ganga. Our Partners Himalayan River Runners who were the pioneers of white water rafting in India, will keep you engaged with some trips for those interested.Add on upwards of 50% of time to your current half marathon time for this one, and if you are really brave - go for the 25k. There is a gentle 9k, an engaging 15k which takes in 6km of trail, a tough 21.1k and an extreme 25k. Information and registration to avail early bird rates - click here

The 7th Gurgaon Running And Living Town and Country Half Marathon is for the folks around the NCR and those who are now planning a business trip to the area around end July. The humidity gets the focus onto hydration, the run goes through town and country roads and a wilderness trail and we hope it rains like last year.There is also a 10k and a 5k run and this is a chip timed qualifier for ADHM and SCMM. Check out the dancing peacocks, and possible Nilgai and hares along the way.
Information and registration to avail early bird rates - click here

See you soon and definitely train for the environment you are going to run in, and enjoy your run.

Look forward to running into you soon
Regards

Rahul Verghese
Founder - Running And Living Infotainment

ps: To stop receiving these mails just reply with 'Unsubscribe' in the subject line

We would love to work with your brand with a metric driven approach to provide you a 3x+ leverage in the short term and a potent brand engagement platform in the medium term

Rediscover the 5 year old within and dream big to unleash your potential
Engage with us on facebook, running groups, website, runs for all sorts of information on running