3 Good reasons for going to Corbett this March

Rahul Verghese

Feb 23, 2018, 8:07:32 AM2/23/18
to runningandlivingle...@googlegroups.com
3 Reasons why you must come to Corbett over the long weekend in March
The first is of course to chill out on a long weekend at the end of the fiscal year and take a well earned breather.

The second, is to go on a tiger safari with your family and close friends.

And finally, there are the runs in the wild, from 5k to 10k and a half marathon, all the way up to a full marathon - something for every level of craziness.

And this may just about be what will bring out the tiger in you!!
We would love to see you in Corbett over Mar 30th - April 1st at the 8th edition of the Corbett Running And Living XC Marathon. If you have run here in an earlier edition we are awaiting the forest department permission for a longer wilder loop :-)
Plus you get early bird rates while you register in February so find out more and plan your break - click on the link above

Warm Regards
Rahul Verghese