Looking for Running Partner in East Delhi

19 צפיות
מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

Saurav Mishra

לא נקראה,
29 במאי 2016, 22:40:5529.5.2016
עד RunningAndLivingEastDelhi
Hi There, I am looking for running partners in East Delhi, I am Pandev Nagar-based. Let me know how can I join the group.

Ram Krishnamurthy

לא נקראה,
4 בדצמ׳ 2016, 1:43:184.12.2016
עד RunningAndLivingEastDelhi

Hello,

I also stay in Est delhi ( Mayur Vihar Phase -1 )... I am also looking for running partner.. Let me know if  you have  joined any groups.

Sandeep Srivastava

לא נקראה,
4 בדצמ׳ 2016, 7:03:304.12.2016
עד runningandli...@googlegroups.com

“Sunday Run Club” (check FB) has a lot of East Delhi runners. Contact them via FB.

Cheers

Sandeep

Saurav Mishra

לא נקראה,
5 בדצמ׳ 2016, 1:57:225.12.2016
עד runningandli...@googlegroups.com,ramamo...@gmail.com
Hi Ram,

Thanks for write to me, I hvn't join any group. If you are willing to run we both can run together every morning. Plz let me know you plan.

manan dhaundiyal

לא נקראה,
14 בינו׳ 2017, 17:17:4014.1.2017
עד RunningAndLivingEastDelhi
Hi I am also based in East Delhi. Mayur Vihar Phase 1. How about we start a group?

On Monday, May 30, 2016 at 8:10:55 AM UTC+5:30, Saurav Mishra wrote:

Sanjay Jindal

לא נקראה,
16 בינו׳ 2017, 20:28:5316.1.2017
עד runningandli...@googlegroups.com,Amarpreet Singh Running,Sunil Khanna Running

Dear Manan,

Sunday Run Club has been providing informal group runs in  every Saturday, Sunday and on many holidays for years. Our members aspires to do long-distance runs like 10Km, Half-Marathon, Marathon and Ultras. Anybody can join this club and do (fun and practice) group-runs. Group running has many advantages; like source of information, group fun, mutual coaching, group exercises and use of Delhi’s best tracks etc. Venue for the runs are like Lodhi Garden, Nehru Park, Rajpath,Jahanpanah City Forest, Jungle areas, trails and roads etc in Delhi. We usually run in mornings.

Most of our members are from  Noida. You can connect to the group through facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/SundayFunClub/ .facebook group. You can join the runners as per weekend plan. Do let us know, if you are not able to connect to our facebook group.

We also have WhatsApp group for regular members. Please ask if you want to be added to WhatsApp group.

For any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact Amarpreet Singh at +91 9717898979or Sunil Khanna at +91 9811141517.

Happy Running

Sanjay Jindal

+91 94374 92801

השב לכולם