Come join me at Fortnightly run off Hennur road on Runners For Life

Runners For Life

Apr 14, 2009, 5:07:47 AM4/14/09
to runningandl...@googlegroups.com
Runners For Life
Runners For...
Runners For Life has invited you to the event 'Fortnightly run off Hennur road' on Runners For Life!

Check out "Fortnightly run off Hennur road" on Runners For Life

Runners For Life

Fortnightly run off Hennur road Time: April 19, 2009 from 6:15am to 11am
Location: Off Hennur Road
Organized By: Runners For Life

Event Description:
Hi RFLers,

This Sunday we return to the run off Hennur road, one of the most picturesque locations RFL has run at. We have a running distance of 8.5kms, which is 1/5th of a full marathon.

Assembling Time: 6:15 AM
Venue: Off Hennur road

We will need confirmation of all the people who are going to participate at the run. This is a must, as the permission loop with the forest department requires us to give them details of all the participants who are going to attend the run.

To confirm your participation don’t forget to mail us at R...@thefullerlife.com with the subject line of the mail stating Hennur run. The mail must contain the following details of the participant/s

1. Name
2. Gender
3. Phone number

All people keen on participating, must mail by 12 noon on the 15th of April 2009 (tomorrow).

Directions to the run location:

Hennur road – Outer ring road junction is close to the new Manyata office
complex on outer ring road. This junction can be easily approached from
Lingarajapuram (Cox town/Bangalore Cantonment area)

You can view the route map http://www.mapmyrun.com/route/in/bengaluru/743123926729313842.

0 Km: Intersection of Hennur Road and Outer Ring Road. There is a traffic
light here, Florence School or Nursing, a big advertising hoarding for
Vidyaniketan school etc. Head north on Hennur Road out of town.

2.2 Km: Hennur Road passes under railway line.

5.5 Km: Pass South Asia Bible College on the left

8 Km: As you enter a village take the RIGHT (sharp turn more than 90
degrees) with a sign for "Mahendra Concrete Blocks"

11.8 Km: Go through a small village, pass a GREEN (use sunglasses to protect
your eyes) granite fence on your right and a quarry pond on your left, road
is poor here.

12.4 Km: You will reach a layout with roads and nothing else. Follow chalk
signs to assembly point.

For Car Pooling:

Runners who have additional space in their vehicles please post at http://runnersforlife.com/forum/topics/car-pooling-for-hennur-run with the following details.

Name:
Location/address:
No. of available seats in their vehicle:
Phone number:

People who are interested to take part in the run but don't have means to
reach the run site at that time of the day can also post at the link above with the following details:

Name:
Area/location:
Phone number:

See you there!

Regards,
Nikhil
Runners For Life
www.RunnersForLife.com

See more details and RSVP on Runners For Life:
http://runnersforlife.com/events/event/show?id=2086499%3AEvent%3A27182&xgi=bn5T4xo
About Runners For Life
Runners For Life 2137 members
1762 photos
347 discussions
77 Events
132 blog posts

To control which emails you receive on Runners For Life, click here