The toughest 25K trail awaits you at Rishikesh on Oct 18th - Regn open till Sep 27th

Rahul Verghese

Sep 16, 2015, 9:22:56 AM9/16/15
to runningandlivi...@googlegroups.com
Why Run the ordinary when you are extraordinary

There comes a moment in every runner's life - when you want something more - Come to India's Toughest 25k - Come to Rishikesh. Experience Adventure. And plan a vacation too!

A picture paints a thousand words - so lets show you some to tempt you to come to the 4th edition of the Rishikesh Running And Living Cross Country 25K. It doesn't get any more exciting than this.

Information and registration till Sept 27th at https://runningandliving.com/our-runs/rishikesh-xc-half-marathon

See you soon
Rahul Verghese
Founder - Running And Living Infotainment
Calling Individuals, organisations and brands to explore India and discover yourself, as we spread the joy of running and help rediscover the 5 year old within.
Engage with our platform of 20 runs across 10 States, in a fun way.

Come unleash your potential