The Gurgaon 10K powered by Running And Living in Association with Coca-Cola, supported by the Gurgaon Administration

1 view

Rahul Verghese

Jan 1, 2016, 6:37:12 AM1/1/16
to rajat00...@yahoo.co.in
Happy New Year
Start the new year by working up a sweat.
Get 2016 off to a flying start with a 5k and 10k community run on Jan 3rd - it's free and there is no need to pre register.

If you are bringing a gang from the office or condo - let us know how large the group may be, so that we can cater appropriately for hydration.

Meet at One Horizon Tower on Genpact Crossing on Golf Course road in Gurgaon at 7am for a warm up and then start off your run with some music as you go past DLF Phase V and Paras Hospital, to Sushant Estate, and near Artemis crossing and then to Unitech Cyber Park and back. This is another 5km section of the March 13th Half Marathon Route.

More on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/events/192992587709062/ and also at https://www.facebook.com/events/617287288412267/ - meet up with other runners, fellow participants, pacers for the half marathon, and have your queries answered.

Especially spread the word amongst those who stay along this route and get as many as possible to run/walk their first ever 5km distance.

We had fun in the 1st edition of this set of three precursor runs, on 20th December and look forward to running into you soon on Jan 3rd.

Hope you had a wonderful Eid and Christmas last week and have a blast over the new year before we see you on Jan 3rd.

To register as an early bird this morning for the Mar 13th runs click here now.

Best Regards and all the best for running into a safe and Happy New Year

Rahul Verghese

ps: To stop receiving these mails just reply with 'Unsubscribe' in the subject line

We would love to work with your brand with a metric driven approach to provide you a 3x+ leverage in the short term and a potent brand engagement platform in the medium term

Calling Individuals, organisations and brands to explore India and discover yourself, as we spread the joy of running and help rediscover the 5 year old within.
Engage with our platform of 20 runs across 10 States, in a fun way.

Come unleash your potential