5 ways to register before 1st March for a dreamlike run on a beach - Kihim Running And living Half Marathon

1 view

Rahul Verghese

Feb 23, 2018, 11:35:26 PM2/23/18
to runningandliv...@googlegroups.com
We would be delighted to have you at an amazing run into the dawn on Kihim beach at low tide
Great to see that you are interested in this run.
Have a blast - Join us at the Kihim Running And Living Beach Half Marathon on Mar 18th

The hard packed sand makes it the best surface to run on, the wind in your hair eggs you on, the gentle lapping of the sea, is your constant cheer leader and the 1st rays of dawn welcome you when you are into your run.

Registrations for this boutique run close on Mar 1st and we have three payment gateways at the runningandliving web page which take all credit and debit cards (ICICI gateway does not take international cards). We also have registrations via our partners Goeventz and Indiarunning - so take your pick and we will see you soon.

Regards
Rahul Verghese