Run the Jerusalem Marathon and float on the Dead Sea with us in March post your Aarey Half Marathon on Nov 27th

1 view

Rahul Verghese

Oct 18, 2016, 12:04:55 AM10/18/16
to geea...@mac.com
"The world has much to offer and life is short - make the most of it, 'cause it's your life!"

We would love to have you join our group for the Jerusalem Marathon mid March and visit the cradle of several religions, the Dead Sea, and Petra in Jordan for one of the bucket list marathons.

RUN THE JERUSALEM MARATHON

VISIT STUNNING PETRA - A WONDER OF THE WORLDImage result for petra jordan

FLOAT ON THE DEAD SEA - THE LOWEST POINT ON EARTH

If you run in the Aarey Half Marathon on Nov 27th, you will be entitled to Five Thousand rupees off on the package for the Jerusalem Marathon, being offered by our Travel Partner - Byond Travels. Find out more

And in any case - we would love to have you fired up for a wonderful running season by running your favourite distance of 5k, 10.55k or 21.1k at the 5th edition of the Aarey Running And Living Half Marathon on Nov 27th in Mumbai's green lung. Registrations are open for another week so click on https://runningandliving.com/our-runs/mumbai-half-marathon and register this week with family, some friends, or colleagues.

We look forward to running into you soon
Regards

Rahul Verghese

ps - to stop getting these emails please reply to us with 'Unsubscribe' in the subject line