Run your heart out on Dec 3rd when it's cold flat at uncrowded at the Gurgaon Running And Living Ultra

Rahul Verghese

Oct 28, 2017, 1:15:29 AM10/28/17
to runningandl...@googlegroups.com
The 10th Gurgaon Running And Living Ultra - 3rd Dec 2017
We would be delighted to have you and your friends and family run with us on this nice rustic route on the outskirts of Gurgaon as we run through villages and past fields. There is a 5km distance where we love having 1st timers, and a chip timed 10km, 21.1km, 42.2km and 63.3km distance with peacocks and buffaloes and more, to cheer you on :-) There is a 21.1km loop with the ultra marathoners running 3 loops and the marathoners running 2 loops.

Come improve your running form as you run with us. It's simple and fun and makes you enjoy your runs more, without making it too complicated.

Running and Living has partnered with the running experts at All In Running to help achieve your goals for this race. Choose from a range of custom-made training plans that work with your fitness levels and schedules. They have two training runs on the route on Oct 29th and Nov 26th - Establish a strong running foundation, improve your running performance and overall fitness, reduce risk of injuries and make running an enriching experience. You can reach them at this link or call them at +91-98113-97774.

We would love to see you this weekend on the run

Regards
Rahul Verghese
Running And Living | 1Gurgaon, Haryana 122003 India
Unsubscribe {recipient's email}
Update Profile | About our service provider
Sent by cont...@runningandliving.com in collaboration with
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.
Try it free today