RE: Digest for runningandlivingahmedabad@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Manoj Garg

Jul 12, 2010, 12:58:19 PM7/12/10
to runningandli...@googlegroups.com

Guys, I have moved to Ahmedabad recently and is looking for company to run along... anybody out there who would guide to places we can find for a run.

I am a bit out of touch with running and have been only running on the treadmill. Looking at the weather, it would be un-romantic of me to ignore it and be confined to indoor running.

Do get in touch at mgar...@gmail.com.

Thanks

Manoj