what to do last two days and on the morning of the marathon.

Deepak Sharma

Jan 28, 2012, 5:41:26 AM1/28/12
to RunningAndLiving-Jaipur
Avoid trying anything new before the marathon. Stay away from new
speed workouts, weight training or anything else that is not part of
your normal routine

One mile warmup and one marathon pace. Then stretch, rest and eat lots
of rice, pasta, potatoes, rot is...less oil. Hydrate well both days.
Morning have a light snack with coffee or tea two hours before,
stretch and then get excited:)

Last 2 days short slow runs of 5-6 kms preferably wearing the same or
similar attire / shoes to what you plan to wear on the run day

Vaibhav Agarwal

Mar 16, 2015, 8:59:55 AM3/16/15
to runningandl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Deepak,

I am a 34 year software professional. I have never been into running but want to start now. Can you please let me know any running groups in Jaipur which I can join.