Come over for a 5k, 10k or longer community run on country roads and fields of Saturday in Gurgaon

Rahul Verghese

Oct 18, 2017, 2:28:09 AM10/18/17
to runningandlivingle...@googlegroups.com
Hi

We would love to have you join us for a run distance of your choice 5km, 10km, 15km or longer, this Saturday, after Diwali, on the outskirts of Gurgaon where the air will still be a little fresher.

Meet up on Sat Oct 21st at Club Florence 6:15am to drive 5km away to the CRPF camp gate at Kadarpur where we will start our run from.

Check out the rural parts of our cities where life is still simple and the air still fresh.

Bring your water bottle and attitude along and get some family and friends to join you.

This is the extended route of the 10th edition of the Gurgaon Running And Living Marathon and a Half on Dec 3rd

See you on Saturday
Have a wonderful, safe and a fun filled Diwali with family and friends in the mean while

Regards
Running And Living