Baroda Road Runners Group Run - Sun 8th Sept '13

Ziyaad Ginwala

Aug 30, 2013, 7:21:16 AM8/30/13
to Running Baroda, Cyrus Palsetia, Dr. Jayesh Shah
Hi Guys, time for another BRR group run.

Plan is to run the beautiful Vasna - Bhayli - Sindhrot stretch and back. Start Time 5 am from Manisha Char Rasta

Total distance is approx. 28 Kms. However each runner is free to run his / her own distance.

No race, no pace just pure fun !! Don't forget your water bottles.

And oh yes, we also plan to have dinner together same day.

So join the party folks !!

Request to confirm your participation.

Ziyaad

Reni George

Aug 31, 2013, 3:15:11 AM8/31/13
to runningandl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ziyaad

Will start running from monday,as i have recovered from my injuries,but yaa would like to join you people for dinner....do tell the plan or create an excel sheet.who ever might be interested will fill in the name in the excel sheet..confirm the venue

Thanks and Regards
Reni George

Sameer Gaikwad

Sep 5, 2013, 3:38:20 AM9/5/13
to runningandl...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

General route map & instructions attached.
Time: 5 am start for long distance runners

Cheers, Sameer
Long run route_Vasna Bhayli Sindhrot_SG.docx