Re: [RRT] Show: Creating a Race Organizationu

Chris Russell

Jun 18, 2014, 9:08:37 PM6/18/14
to joe.jp...@gmail.com, RRT, Steve Lastoe
I had a request to organize a show around running in the heat.

On Wednesday, June 18, 2014, Joe Garland <joe.jp...@gmail.com> wrote:
Someone recently compared the idea of forming a company to put on races in NYC as not unlike producing "Springtime for Hitler" on Broadway. As to the former, the particular lunatic is my friend Steve Lastoe and the company is NYCRuns. Steve has volunteered to come onto a show to talk about developing a race organization, putting on races, and whatever else we can come up with.

I don't have a date for him yet, but I'm looking for folks who'd like to be on board. NYCRuns puts on its own races and RDs other people's in the NYC-area.

Joe Garland

Chris Russell
cyktr...@gmail.com
781-879-8701

Mark Ulrich

Jun 18, 2014, 10:41:02 PM6/18/14
to cyktr...@gmail.com, joe.jp...@gmail.com, RRT, Steve Lastoe
Both are good RRT ideas!

Chris Russell

Jun 19, 2014, 8:30:20 AM6/19/14
to Mark Ulrich, joe.jp...@gmail.com, RRT, Steve Lastoe
If someone wants to be the executive assistant - board operator - I can round up a "Hot Weather" panel for sometime in the next couple weeks.
Chris,

Mark Ulrich

Jun 19, 2014, 8:41:09 AM6/19/14
to Chris Russell, joe.jp...@gmail.com, RRT, Steve Lastoe
Chris,

Living and running year-round here in hot, humid Houston, Texas, I would be happy to join your Hot Weather Running RRT panel, and also to serve as the Timekeeper.

Mark

Peter Larson

Jun 19, 2014, 9:08:56 PM6/19/14
to mark_...@yahoo.com, Chris Russell, joe.jp...@gmail.com, RRT, Steve Lastoe
Depending on timing of the recording (lots of travel in July) I'd be interested in the heat show, particularly as it relates to adjusting to summer heat after a frigid northern winter.

Sent from Mailbox

Mark Ulrich

Jun 19, 2014, 9:19:20 PM6/19/14
to oblin...@gmail.com, Chris Russell, joe.jp...@gmail.com, RRT, Steve Lastoe

Mark Ulrich

Jul 3, 2014, 9:56:09 AM7/3/14
to Chris Russell, oblin...@gmail.com, Steve Lastoe, RRT, joe.jp...@gmail.com
Greetings. I would appreciate any input or thoughts relative to my latest "hot weather running" blog post, which I had developed in preparation for our RRT:

Mark