and of course the runners roundtable alumni get a copy!

Chris Russell

Feb 12, 2015, 2:35:10 PM2/12/15
to runnersroundtable
It would be cool if one of you crusty old-timers wanted to do a show on this...
Cheers,
Chris,

Subject: New Boston Marathon book!

Hello my fellow running podcasters! I wrote  a new book – “How to Qualify for the Boston Marathon in 14 weeks (with a full time job and family)”  I’d like to give you a preview copy and make myself available for any kind of review or interview – whatever you need – I’ll here to help!

I’m fairly excited about this one (as excited as a New Englander under 6 feet of fresh snow can get) – it’s my manifesto on training, qualifying and running Boston over the last 20 years.

If you’d like a preview copy just let me know and I’ll send it or you can follow this link ->

http://www.marathonbq.com/promo-draft-download-page/

I’m shooting to have it up on Amazon Kindle by ~2/15/2015

I dare you to read the excerpt below and not get excited!

Thanks – I appreciate your help!

Chris Russell

Cyktrussell at gmail dot com

www.RunRunLive.com