Training session options to learn how to be a Talkshoe.com host

Mark Ulrich

May 7, 2014, 3:18:01 PM5/7/14
to RRT
Greetings fellow runners.  RRT is eager to broaden the base of participants who can serve as TimeKeeper for future discussions (we utilize the free Talkshoe.com service to record our sessions and to provide the virtual chat room.). There's a session tomorrow and Tuesday to learn how.  Click here for the next two Talkshoe.com short training sessions (May 8 or May 12): http://www.talkshoe.com/blog/index.php/free-training-classes-for-new-prospective-hosts-next-dates-tuesday-feb-11th-thursday-feb-13th-click-for-the-details-register-now-to-claim-a-spot.html

Serving as Timekeeper (as well has managing the participants' discussion, I.e. Hosting) are easy to do and are fun, and by learning how you can help the running community while growing your friendships to include many other active runners.

For those of you not participating in Chris's Boston focused RRT tonight at 8 PM EST I hope you'll join in the chat room.  The more the merrier!

Chris Russell

May 7, 2014, 7:49:11 PM5/7/14
to Mark Ulrich, RRT
mark   you joining?