ADHM & Mumbai marathon training packs

Dr Rajat Chauhan

Sep 14, 2011, 12:00:49 AM9/14/11
to runnersforlife-bangalore
High guys,

Our running packs by Airtel has been launched yesterday. Please share with friends and family who you might be interested in getting them fitter and healthier. Obviously, you can use it too if you plan on running either ADHM or Mumbai marathon.

Here are the details:

Back 2 Fitness is happy to announce the launch of it's two sms running packs in association with Airtel.

1. ‘Run  for  Fitness’  pack  -  This pack gives general running tips to people interested in taking up running as a healthy exercise / habit.
     For  availing  the service at INR 1/ day, customers just need to send an SMS ‘RUN’ to 54444 or dial the USSD string (*544*22#).

2. ‘Marathon  Plan’  - This pack structured for a period of 12 weeks (will be extended till Mumbai marathon) is specifically  targeted  at  people interested in participating in the ADHM  (Delhi) and the Mumbai Marathon.
To avail the service at INR 2/ day,  customers  just need to send an SMS ‘RACE’ to 54444 or dial the USSD string (*544*23#)

Please note, there is some overlap between the 2 plans, so I suggest get only one. Marathon plan also has tips, so no point going for both packs.

Keep miling & smiling.

Rajat

Dr Rajat Chauhan
Ultra runner &
Sports-Exercise Medicine &
Musculoskeletal Medicine Physician

--
Keep miling and smiling.

Rajat

---
Dr Rajat Chauhan

Sports - Exercise Medicine &
Musculoskeletal Medicine Physician

Primary Catalyst - Back 2 Fitness (www.b2f.in)

"There is only one perfect road, and that is ahead of you, always ahead of you." - Sri Chinmoy