Announcement of Hyderabad Marathon on August 26th, 2012

Arvind.bharathi

May 4, 2012, 6:46:45 AM5/4/12
to Runnersforlife-Bangalore

Mail from Rajesh Vetch from Hyderabad.

From: Rajesh vetcha [mailto:rve...@gmail.com]
Sent: 06 April 2012 17:17
To: Rajesh vetcha
Subject: Announcement of Hyderabad Marathon on August 26th, 2012

Dear Runners,

As you are aware that for the first time in the country, our running group has organised a city marathon in the country during August, 2011.This could not have been possible without the support and the participation of the running groups from all over the country

Based on the feedback received from the participants and also as per international norms, we are happy to inform you that registrations for the Hyderabad Marathon, 2012 are opening today.

The mailer for the event is enclosed below and request you to forward it to your friends, family and runners all over the country.

As you all realise that it takes a lot to organise a city marathon, we look forward to your continued support to make the event a big success.

Regards,

Rajesh Vetcha.

On behalf of the Organising Committee.

Hyderabad Marathon Logo

Hyderabad Marathon 2012 | August 26, 2012
Registrations open today| April 6, 2012
www.marathonhyderabad.com

Dear Participant,

At the outset, we would like to thank you for your participation in Airtel Hyderabad Marathon|2011. We trust you've had an enjoyable experience. Along with you around 900 runners have finished the run in our inaugural edition of AHM. The feedback we have received from participants has been overwhelmingly positive. Thank you once again for helping make our inaugural edition a tremendous success!

Airtel Hyderabad Marathon 2011

Watch the Video

no ratings yet

Building on the success of AHM|2011, the Organizing Committee and Hyderabad Runners are all geared up for the second edition of Hyderabad Marathon scheduled for August 26, 2012. Hyderabad Marathon|2012 is designed to be bigger and better. We expect around 5,000 participants from across India and overseas in three categories:

  • Full Marathon (42.2 km)
  • Half Marathon (21.1 km) and
  • Marathon Relay (4x10.5 km approx)

This year we are opening registration much earlier to facilitate your planning.

We are eagerly looking forward to your participation in Hyderabad Marathon|2012. Your continued support will be greatly appreciated in our journey in transforming the Hyderabad Marathon into a world-class event. We take pride in the fact that Hyderabad Marathon remains a premier running event organized primarily by runners, for runners. We understand and share your goals and aspirations and yes, your triumphs and the discipline to achieve them.

AHM | 2011 Pictures

AHM | 2011 Pictures

Please visit www.MarathonHyderabad.com for further details and registration.
Please email in...@marathonhyderabad.com if you have any queries.

We will, of course, send you periodic updates and useful information on training, nutrition, travel, stay, race day preparation etc.

We look forward to seeing you at Hyderabad Marathon|2012!

Organizing Committee,
Hyderabad Marathon

AHM|2011 Metrics

1224 Registered runners
111 Full marathon finishes
663 Half marathon finishes
28 Marathon relay team finishes (112 runners)
28 Sponsors
252 Cases of water
175 Cases of energy drink
9,000 Serving cups
22,000+ Km total distance run
886 Medals distributed
300,000 Rupees in prize money
18 Hoardings
300+ Banners
Media Extensive coverage in all media outlets - print, broadcast, web

AHM|2011 Feedback

AHM | 2011 Feedback