The corrupted body / Walk of Life

Dr Rajat Chauhan

Sep 12, 2011, 11:36:56 PM9/12/11
to runnersforlife-bangalore
High folks,

Check the new piece I have written for Mint newspaper. It's original title was ‎'The Corrupted Body'. This is a far more toned down version than what I originally wrote :) http://www.livemint.com/2011/09/12203805/Walk-of-life.html

"Physically, our bodies are capable of taking a lot more than our top doctors and scientists seem to indicate. Anti-graft activist Anna Hazare proved it when he fasted for 288 hours"

To read more, check this link... http://www.livemint.com/2011/09/12203805/Walk-of-life.html

I'll send you a PDF version, if that suits you more.

Keep miling and smiing.

Rajat

--
Keep miling and smiling.

Rajat

---
Dr Rajat Chauhan

Sports - Exercise Medicine &
Musculoskeletal Medicine Physician

Primary Catalyst - Back 2 Fitness (www.b2f.in)

"There is only one perfect road, and that is ahead of you, always ahead of you." - Sri Chinmoy