Problem With Trial Sign-Up

Derek Raines

Nov 18, 2011, 11:36:00 PM11/18/11
to runmyp...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I previously signed up for a trial account for our company Google Apps domain (atlaslv.com) under the email account sup...@atlaslv.com. When I signed up, I had issues configuring the service and logging in. I think I did not authorize RunMyProcess to access data from the administrative side in our Google account. Anyways, I gave up and let the trial run out. Now, I'm ready to re-visit the product and wanted to sign up for a new trial on the same domain. My email address however has changed to de...@atlaslv.com. Is it possible for you to delete the old trial account completely so that I can try signing up again? I'm particularly interested in trying your shared inbox module to share emails between staff members at my company. Please let me know if you can help.

Thank You,
Derek Raines

Atlas Group LC
Property Manager / Realtor
Call Me Direct: (702) 514-1332
eFax: (702) 948-5104
Atlas Group Receptionist: (702) 387-1354 x 0

Alexandre Lachmann

Nov 21, 2011, 4:36:00 AM11/21/11
to runmyp...@googlegroups.com

Hi

You have currently on account on domain “atlaslv.com”with following login : de...@atlaslv.com

What do you want us to do ?

As for Shared Inbox, we have decided to discontinue the commercialization of this product. Due to certain technical constraints in the Gmail environment beyond our control, we were unable to offer the level of integration we needed for this product. While functioning correctly, the product did not offer the level of service and ease of use that we strive to provide for our customers. We will continue to look at alternative solutions but are discontinuing the Shared Inbox for Gmail.

Regards

Alex.