Saturday Hunters Crossing to AFR

dvmi...@windstream.net

Nov 17, 2022, 1:01:09 PM11/17/22
to Elizabeth Chu, Mike Johnson, Elizabeth Cowart, Bobby Frantz <, >, Jenn Fill <, >, Damian Adams <, >, Mark McLaughlin <, >, Robyn Hoelle, Kristy Freshwater, RichardRitari, JunePatWilliams, rungnv161, Richard Garand, Courtney, TimVinson, GayRoberts, HuanDinh, johnbanko, Sri, Erin Mullins, Emilio Echeverria, Janis Acosta, Darin Acosta
Hi Runners,
This Saturday, November 19th, we will start the long run at Hunters Crossing at 6:30 a.m. to run the route to Westside Park and Alfred RingThis route is 12 miles long, but we can tell you when to loop back for shorter distances. This route has paved trail, roadside, some sidewalk, some hills, dirt trail thru Alfred Ring if you want, and water stops every 2 to 3 miles.  But you may feel safer if you bring your own drink and social distance yourself as needed.   Hunter's Crossing Publix is at the corner of NW 43rd Street and NW 53rd Avenue/Millhopper Road. We park in the parking lot to the right of Publix behind the bank in front of Subway.      http://www.mapmyrun.com/us/alachua-fl/hunters-crossing-to-alfred-ring-park-route-427568

I won't be in this week as I am running the Skunk Ape marathon in Debary and Ozzy is running the Mermaid half!  That's on Sunday.  And Borna is running Philadelphia marathon on Sunday too.  So send us fast safe run happy thoughts on Sunday morn!

And here's some more races:
Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot Trail 5K, November 24th.  Lloyd Clarke sponsoring it at new race site - Critter Creek Farm Sanctuary on CR 231  register at runsignup.com

Season of Hope 5K and 15K on Hawthorne Trail is Saturday, December 10th   register at runsignup.com

Go Gators Go!!