Long Run Mill to Haile

Diane Miller

Jul 14, 2022, 11:28:11 PM7/14/22
to Elizabeth Chu, Mike Johnson, Elizabeth Kenia Cowart, Robert P Frantz, jenna999, dcadams, Mark McLaughlin, robyn hoelle, freshwaterk, RichardRitari, JunePatWilliams, rungnv161, rjgarand, courtney, TimVinson, GayRoberts, huan_dinh, johnbanko, psrao72, Emullinsgiffee, Emilio Echeverria, Janis Acosta, darin acosta

Hi Runners,
This Saturday, July 16thwe will start our long run at 6:30 a.m. at the Mill to run to Haile.  This route is 8, 10 or 12 miles long, we can tell you when to loop back or how to add more. It is roadside, some sidewalk, paved trail, and we notice hills on way back. Water stops every 2 to 3 miles, two have bathrooms, one is at Haile Publix, you could buy gatorade,  but you may feel safer if you bring your own drink and social distance yourself as needed.   The Mill is the Bakery Mill and Deli restaurant located off Newberry Road, west of I-75, in the shopping center across from now closed Kmart. That address is 1143 NW 76th Blvd.  On MapMyRun: 12.05 mi Mill to Haile      http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/235662749

Breakfast Club - Please text when you finish so anyone can join us!

Run happy, Diane