Saturday Hunters Crossing to Alfred Ring

dvmi...@windstream.net

Aug 18, 2022, 4:21:45 PM8/18/22
to Elizabeth Chu, Mike Johnson, Elizabeth Cowart, Bobby Frantz <, >, Jenn Fill <, >, Damian Adams <, >, Mark McLaughlin <, >, Robyn Hoelle, Kristy Freshwater, RichardRitari, JunePatWilliams, rungnv161, Richard Garand, Courtney, TimVinson, GayRoberts, HuanDinh, johnbanko, Sri, Erin Mullins, Emilio Echeverria, Janis Acosta, Darin Acosta, thepi...@gmail.com
Hi Runners,
This Saturday, August 20th, we will start our long run at Hunters Crossing at 6:30 a.m.  to run the route to Westside Park and Alfred Ring. This route is 12 miles long, but we can tell you when to loop back for shorter distances. This route has paved trail, roadside, some sidewalk, some hills, dirt trail thru Alfred Ring if you want, and water stops every 2 to 3 miles.  But you may feel safer if you bring your own drink and social distance yourself as needed.   Hunter's Crossing Publix is at the corner of NW 43rd Street and NW 53rd Avenue/Millhopper Road. We park in the parking lot to the right of Publix behind the bank in front of Subway.      http://www.mapmyrun.com/us/alachua-fl/hunters-crossing-to-alfred-ring-park-route-427568

Saturday is a new race: Gainesville Unity Run 5k and 10k at Bouleware Springs, 8 a.m. if anyone is interested in shorter!

Also, Breakfast Club - we will text when we finish.

Run happy, Diane

dvmi...@windstream.net

Aug 26, 2022, 3:50:10 PM8/26/22
to dvmi...@windstream.net, Elizabeth Chu, Mike Johnson, Elizabeth Cowart, Bobby Frantz <, >, Jenn Fill <, >, Damian Adams <, >, Mark McLaughlin <, >, Robyn Hoelle, Kristy Freshwater, RichardRitari, JunePatWilliams, rungnv161, Richard Garand, Courtney, TimVinson, GayRoberts, HuanDinh, johnbanko, Sri, Erin Mullins, Emilio Echeverria, Janis Acosta, Darin Acosta, thepi...@gmail.com

Hi Runners,
This Saturday , August 27th , we will start our long run at the Mill at 6:30 a.m. to run the route to Haile. This route is 8,10,or 12 miles long, depending on where you loop back. This route has paved trail, roadside, some sidewalk, and few hills on the way back. Water stops every 2-3 miles, 2 have bathrooms. The Mill is the Bakery Mill & Deli located off Newberry Road, west of I75, address 1143 NW 76th Blvd.

Race ahead: Saturday, October 1st, Joey's Wings 5K and kids obstacle run - benefits Pediatric oncology. It is at Santa Fe College with good food and Los of fun kid activities. Starts at 8:30 am, so start your long run there and finish with the 5K! Even has packet pickup the day before. Register at www.adventuresignup.com

Also, Breakfast Club - we will text when we finish Saturday.

Run happy, Diane