Saturday Mill to Haile

dvmi...@windstream.net

Feb 29, 2024, 9:52:20 PMFeb 29
to Elizabeth Chu, Mike Johnson, Elizabeth Cowart, Jenn Fill, Mark McLaughlin, Kristy Freshwater, RichardRitari, JunePatWilliams, rungnv161, Richard Garand, Courtney, TimVinson, GayRoberts, JohnathanLillie, johnbanko, Sri, Frances Sacoccio, Emilio Echeverria, JanalynPeppel, AbramMcKay
Hi Runners,
A few of us are going to Gate River Run Saturday, but there is still a long run in town if you are interested:  This Saturday, March 2nd, we will start our long run at 6:30 a.m. at the Mill to run to HaileThis route is 8, 10 or 12 miles long, we can tell you when to loop back or how to add more. It is roadside, some sidewalk, paved trail, and we notice little hills on way back. Water stops every 2 to 3 miles, two have bathrooms, one is at Haile Publix, you could buy gatorade. The Mill is the Bakery Mill and Deli restaurant located off Newberry Road, west of I-75, in the shopping center across from now closed Kmart. That address is 1143 NW 76th Blvd.  On MapMyRun: 12.05 mi Mill to Haile    http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/235662749

Breakfast Club - text when finish so anyone can join!

Long run or race the following weekend:
Race is  Oleno Park Race the Tortoise 5K is back to a beautiful Spring race - March 9th - discounted price for FTC members, see website.  And a group of us are planning to do Spud Run 5K, 10K, or 15K challenge April 27th in Hastings- we bring a big brunch after to celebrate, under the big tree!   And there's a cabbage and potato festival this year!   Also check out Fernandina Beach 5K and Shrimp Festival May 4th.  Spring is great, isn't it?

Run happy, Diane