Saturday Flying B Route

dvmi...@windstream.net

Jun 10, 2022, 7:28:35 AM6/10/22
Hi Runners,
Our long run  this Saturday, June 11th, will start at 6:30 a.m. at the Flying Biscuit to run our own heartbreak hilly route.  This  10 or 12 mile route does  hills on 23rd, then goes over I-75 to get the big hill on 39th to come back and more hills on 39th.  If you run up to Hunters Crossing you can get 12 miles in, or come back down 39th/then 34th without going to HC for 10 miles.   This route has hills, paved trail, roadside, and sidewalk, water stops every 2 to 3 miles, 3 have bathrooms, at 2 you could buy gatorade. The Flying B is at corner of NW 16th Avenue and NW 43rd Avenue, we park close to 43rd, On MapMyRun: 11.99 mi Flying Biscuit Heartbreak hill route

 http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/230811065

Breakfast Club - we are not going into a restaurant this week, we will text when we finish, probably going to West's!

Run happy, Diane