Saturday Flying B run

dvmi...@windstream.net

Dec 2, 2022, 1:03:31 AM12/2/22
Hi Runners,
This Saturday, December 3rd already! we will start our long run at 6:30 a.m. at the Flying Biscuit to run our own heartbreak hilly route. This 10 or 12 mile route does hills on 23rd, then goes over I-75 to get the big hill on 39th to come back and more hills on 39th. (You can add on one more hill if you go west out 39th a bit before coming back to I75 bridge, which gives you a bit more miles too) If you run up to Hunters Crossing you can get 12 miles in, or come back down 39th/then 34th without going to HC for 10 miles. This route has hills, paved trail, roadside, and sidewalk, water stops every 2 to 3 miles, 3 have bathrooms, at 2 you could buy gatorade. The Flying B is at corner of NW 16th Avenue and NW 43rd Avenue, we park close to 43rd, On MapMyRun: 11.99 mi Flying Biscuit Heartbreak hill route http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/230811065

Breakfast Club - we will text when we finish so anyone can join us!

Same day race:   If you want a short run this week, the FTC Jingle Bell Jog and holiday social starts at 8 AM at Westside park.
Races to look forward to:
Season of Hope 5K and 15K on Hawthorne Trail is Saturday, December 10th, register at runsignup.com
Frank Shorter Mile is Sunday, January 1st at Westside Park
FTC marathon and half marathon is Sunday, January 15th, starts in Hawthorne and will be on Hawthorne trail, has a 4 person relay too, capped at 150 runners so register soon on runsignup.com

Run happy,
Diane