Saturday Hunters Crossing or race

dvmi...@windstream.net

Dec 5, 2019, 9:49:36 AM12/5/19
Hi Runners,
This Saturday, December 7th, you have several options for running.  There are two races:  the Little Run on the Prairie 5K,   And Tylers's Hope Season of Hope 5K and 15K Run on Hawthorne Trail.   But if you are not running a race, you can join this long run:

This Saturday, December 7th, we will start our long run at Hunters Crossing Publix at 6:30 a.m. to run the route to Westside Park and Alfred Ring. This route is 12 miles long, but we can tell you when to loop back for shorter distances. This route has paved trail, roadside, some sidewalk, some hills, dirt trail thru Alfred Ring if you want, and water stops every 2 to 3 miles. At least 2 have bathrooms.  Hunter's Crossing Publix is at the corner of NW 43rd Street and NW 53rd Avenue/Millhopper Road. We park in the parking lot to the right of Publix behind the bank in front of Subway.  And look forward to breakfast after we run!

I will be coming in to do a long run/walk but may stay mostly on the 53rd Avenue paved trail.

The Sunday morning trail run meets at 7:30 am, leave at 7:45  for a fun run under the trees.  Several marked nature trails allow for name-your-own distance between 2 and 20 miles, the large group means you never have to run alone (unless you want!).  All paces encouraged.  San Felasco south entrance, 11101 Millhopper Road, Gainesville.   Questions?  contact Richard: rjga...@gmail.com

Watch out it seems that holiday traffic is already here!
Run happy, Diane