Race Weekend

dvmi...@windstream.net

Nov 3, 2022, 9:24:13 PM11/3/22
Hi Runners,
Just to let you know I will NOT be scheduling a long run for this Saturday, as most of us are running the Tom Walker half marathon or 5K this Sunday, November 6th.  Register at runsignup.com  now!  And remember to set your clocks back Saturday night!  That means we will have plenty of daylight even if you get there early!

Other races coming up:
The following weekend, there is a race that some of us are going to.  If you want a long run in Gville, then let me know and I will send it out, but I'm not sure who will be here.  And that race is:  Saturday, November 12thCottonmouth Quarter Marathon and 5K, Elkton, FL, register at runsignup.com - we get a PR at that distance!
Also same day:  Saturday November 12th, Rescheduled:  Joey's Wings 5K and kids obstacle run - benefits Pediatric oncology.  It is at Santa Fe College with good food and lots of fun kid activities. Starts at 8:30 am, so you could start your long run there and finish with the 5K! Even has packet pick up the day before.  Register at www.adventuresignup.com

Sunday, November 20th, Central Florida Legends Skunk Ape Marathon, Mermaid Half marathon and Fountain of Youth 5K, Debary, FL, (it's the weekend before Thanksgivingregister at runsignup.com

Hope you had a Happy Pumpkin Day!  Remember to set your clocks back!
Go GATORS GO GO!!
Run happy, Diane