Saturday Vinson rte

dvmi...@windstream.net

Jan 17, 2020, 4:23:41 PM1/17/20
Hi Runners,
This Saturday, January18th, we will start our long run at PDQ at 6:30 a.m. to run the Vinson specialty hill route.  This route can be 10 or 12 miles, depending on when you come back.  It includes campus roads, hills, roadside and some sidewalk, dirt trail thru Alfred ring Park (if it's not too wet), hills,  and water stops every 2 - 3 miles.  Two stops have bathrooms.  PDQ restaurant is at corner of University Avenue and SW 34th Street, it is the old Grandy's, we park in the back.   Check out this map on MapMyRun: 12.1 mi Vinson Specialty hill route

I am NOT doing the Palatka run this weekend, so I hope to see you Saturday morn!

Advance notice, next week, January 25th, we will not schedule a long run because most of us do Newnan's Lake 15K  You can register at Runsignup or go to Lloyd Clarke Sports.  Online registration ends Thursday night!  So come out and run with us and we usually do a breakfast after!

The Sunday morning trail run meets at 7:30 am, leave at 7:45  for a fun run under the trees.  Several marked nature trails allow for name-your-own distance between 2 and 20 miles, the large group means you never have to run alone (unless you want!).  All paces encouraged.  San Felasco south entrance, 11101 Millhopper Road, Gainesville.   Questions?  contact Richard  rjgarand@gmail.com

Run happy, Diane