Saturday long run Mill to HC

dvmi...@windstream.net

Jan 29, 2020, 12:31:37 PM1/29/20
Hi Runners,
This Saturday,February 1st, we we will start our long run at 6:30 a.m.  at the Mill to run to Hunters Crossing.  It is an out and back course. You turn around to get in whatever shorter mileage you want. If you go to 39th and 43rd it is 12, if you go to Hunters Crossing it is 14. And we can advise you when to turn back to get less. This route has water stops every 2 to 3 miles, paved trail and hills on 23rd twice, roadside and sidewalk. The Mill is the Bakery Mill and Deli restaurant located off Newberry Road, west of I-75, in the shopping center across from the closed Kmart - address is 1143 NW 76th Blvd.   Good breakfast after we run!  http://www.mapmyrun.com/gh/takoradi/mill-to-39th-12-mile-route-233643   I will not be here this week, so please watch out for any new runners.

This Saturday is also the Springs Run 7.2K at 1st Magnitude.  I know some of you have plans to do that, but it doesn't start til 11 AM so you could actually do both the long run and the 7.2K!  Register at https://runsignup.com/Race/FL/GAINESVILLE/FirstMagnitudeSpringRun

Next weekend is the week before the Life South new half marathon route.  I have been requested to have us run the route again.  So, February 8th we will be previewing the new route again! And if you haven't yet registered for the half or 5K on weekend of Feb. 15-16th, you better do it!  We will not schedule a long run that weekend.

The Sunday morning trail run meets at 7:30 am, leaves at 7:45  for a fun run under the trees.  Several marked nature trails allow for name-your-own distance between 2 and 20 miles, the large group means you never have to run alone (unless you want!).  All paces encouraged.  San Felasco south entrance, 11101 Millhopper Road, Gainesville.   Questions?  contact Richard  rjgarand@gmail.com

Run happy, Diane