Saturday running

dvmi...@windstream.net

Mar 19, 2020, 4:06:13 PM3/19/20
Hi Runners,
Congratulations to those who went running last Saturday morn.  I am glad we have running to cope with this stress about the virus.  However,  I have found out that:  The Jeff Galloway organization suggests that group sizes be limited to 15 people.  And yes, we are usually under that.  The internet and paper suggest limited to 10.  But:  Enoch has cancelled Team Florida Track Club practices, and the Track club is suspending the weekly Wednesday run that was recently started.

I feel that if I set up a run, I don't know how many people will be there.  And if somehow someone there gets the virus and spreads it to any of us, I would feel responsible.  I don't want to feel that.

So I am not scheduling a run for the next couple Saturdays and let's see what happens with this virus in Florida.  I will be happy to provide you with anyone's email address so if you want to contact someone in our group to run with them, you can reach them.  Just let me know.

I still feel like I am recovering from the marathon and I think it is the pollen still bothering me! Since we are both really senior citizens, I am minimizing contact with others by staying home or seeing James. I hope this won't last long as I miss running and going out for breakfast with you all!

Run happy, Diane

Celeste Shitama

Mar 20, 2020, 11:02:12 AM3/20/20
to run...@googlegroups.com
Hi Diane,

Just wanted to say it probably is an allergy! My husband hasn't had it this bad in years! Something to confound our worries about coronavirus I guess.
Thanks and be well!

Celeste