Race not long run

dvmi...@windstream.net

Dec 7, 2022, 8:47:29 PM12/7/22
Hi Runners,
This Saturday, December 10th, we are running Season of Hope 15K or 5K, starts at 9 a.m. at Boulware Springs to run on Hawthorne Trail.  So add on some before or after to make it your long run!  Register online at runsignup.com  by tomorrow! Thursday, Dec. 8th at 2 PM.  They even have a virtual run if you'd rather do that!  It's a good charity!

Breakfast Club - we will text when we finish so anyone can join us!

Upcoming races to train for:
Frank Shorter Mile is Sunday, January 1st at Westside Park
FTC marathon and half marathon is Sunday, January 15thstarts in Hawthorne and will be on Hawthorne trail, has a 4 person relay too, capped at 150 runners so register soon on runsignup.com

Watch the traffic, holiday shoppers have descended!
Run happy,
Diane