Saturday Mill to Hunters Crossing

1 view

dvmi...@windstream.net

Jun 23, 2022, 9:47:23 PM6/23/22
Hi Runners,
This Saturday, June 25th, we will start our long run at 6:30 a.m.  at the Mill to run to Hunters Crossing.  It is an out and back course. You turn around to get in whatever shorter mileage you want. If you go to 39th and 43rd it is 12, if you go to Hunters Crossing it is 14. And we can advise you when to turn back to get less. This route has water stops every 2 to 3 miles, paved trail and hills on 23rd twice, roadside and sidewalk. The Mill is the Bakery Mill and Deli restaurant located off Newberry Road, west of I-75, in the shopping center across from the closed Kmart - address is 1143 NW 76th Blvd.   Good breakfast after we run!  http://www.mapmyrun.com/gh/takoradi/mill-to-39th-12-mile-route-233643

Remember to sign up for the  4th of July Melon Run! !  Such a fun thing to do, you don't have to race it, just run for fun and watermelon!

It sure is hot now, be sure to drink lots!  Summertime, runnertime, run run runnertime....

Run happy, Diane