Long Run UF to Hawthorne Trail

dvmi...@windstream.net

Jul 8, 2022, 12:18:15 PM7/8/22
to Elizabeth Chu, Mike Johnson, Elizabeth Cowart, Bobby Frantz <, >, Jenn Fill <, >, Damian Adams <, >, Mark McLaughlin <, >, Robyn Hoelle, Kristy Freshwater, RichardRitari, JunePatWilliams, rungnv161, Richard Garand, Courtney, TimVinson, GayRoberts, HuanDinh, johnbanko, Sri, Erin Mullins, Emilio Echeverria, Janis Acosta, Darin Acosta
HI Runners,
This Saturday, July 9th, we will start our long run at 6:30 a.m  to run a variation of the SECOND HALF of the old 5 Points Marathon route.  We start in front of the Performing Arts Center at UF and run over the 13th Street pedestrian bridge, go straight to Depot Park, we can get drink there, then to Boulware Springs which has been having no drink so out Hawthorne trail to the water fountain there, then turn and come back, again stopping at Depot park for drink -  but you can bring your own drink and social distance yourself as needed.   It's 11 or 12 miles, so turn around if you want to shorten.

Breakfast Club - will text when we finish.

Hope you had a wonderful 4th of Jul!  The Melon Run was great fun.
Run happy,
Diane